AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Information – AP EAMCET 2019 is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE. The exam allows the candidates to take admissions in various professional courses offered by various colleges all over Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. The candidates who qualify from these entrance exam can take admissions to various courses which include BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D., B.E, B. Tech.
|Exam||AP EAMCET 2019|
|Application Form Release||2nd Week of Feb 2019|
|Admit Card||3rd Week of April 2019|
|Exam Date||4th Week of April 2019|
|Result||2nd Week of May 2019|
|Counseling Starts||2nd Week of June 2019|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The 2019 AP EAMCET Application Forms will be released in the 2nd week of February. The forms need to be filled online. Before filling the forms, the candidates are expected to keep their scanned images of photograph and signature ready. Before filling up the actual form, read the guidelines given below:
- The candidates can fill up the AP EAMCET Application Forms from 2nd week of February.
- The form needs to be filled online.
- The candidates will require the scanned images of photograph and signature. The size of scanned images must be less than 50 KB and 30 KB respectively.
- No need to send printed application form to organizers.
- If the candidate makes any mistake while filling up the form, then they can correct it during the correction period.
2019 AP EAMCET Application Form Fee
- The candidates will have to pay form fee using Net banking or Debit or Credit Card.
- The application fee will be ₹450 for Engineering or Agriculture and medical stream. While a candidate can appear for both by paying ₹900.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The AP EAMCET exam will be held online.
- The question paper will be asked in English and Tamil.
- The exam will be conducted in two sessions – 10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Total 160 questions will have to be answered in the span of 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer. The exam does not carry negative marking.
- The exam weight age according to subjects will be different for Engineering and Agriculture.
- For Engineering, Mathematics will carry the highest marks (80) while Physics and Chemistry will carry 40 each.
- For Agriculture, 40 marks questions will be asked for each Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botony.
Eligibility Criteria For AP EAMCET 2019
The eligibility criteria for the exam is strict and every candidate appearing for exam needs to qualify those prescribed basic norms.
- Age Criteria
- The candidates appearing for the exam must be Indian National or PIO/OCI card holders.
- The candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana state.
- The candidates appearing for the exam must have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December 2018.
- There is no upper age limit set for AP EAMCET.
- For Engineering – The students appearing for the exam must have completed 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering are also eligible for the exam.
- For Pharma.D – The students appearing for the exam must have completed 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The candidates who have completed a Diploma in Pharmacy are also eligible for the exam.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2019
Once the candidate has filled up the application form, he/she is eligible to get the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket. The Admit Card of AP EAMCET will be available online only. The Admit card will be available online on the official website from 3rd week of April 2019.
- The candidate must download the Admit Card and paste the latest passport size photograph on the hall ticket.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket.
AP EAMCET 2019 Results
The exam is scheduled to be conducted in last week of April. The answer key of AP EAMCET will be released right after the exam. The candidates can get an idea of marks they are achieving from the answer key. The actual result of the examination will be declared in the 1st week of May. The candidates can get the detailed analysis of marks along with their rankings. The results will be available online on the official website. The candidate needs to enter registration number and date of birth to see his result.