NEET 2019 Application Form, Fee, Last Date – How to Apply @ ntaneet.nic.in – NEET is a medical entrance exam which is conducted on a national level. NEET which stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be organized by National Test Agency (NTA) from 2019 onwards. Previously, the exam was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The Union HRD Minister of India, Prakash Javdekar said that NTA will conduct the NEET Exam twice every year. The candidates of NEET will appear for exam twice and the best score will be considered for the admission process. The exam will be conducted in February and May 2019. As per latest press release, NEET will be conducted once on 5th May 2019. The exam will be conducted in offline mode as per previous years. But before appearing for the exam, the candidates need to apply for an exam by filling out the NEET 2019 Application Form. Here we are sharing the details of NEET Application Form 2019 which will be helpful for all the candidates appearing for NEET Examination 2019.
Before moving on to how and where to fill NEET 2019 Application Form, it is important for every candidate to check the guidelines laid down by the authorities.
NEET 2019 Application Form Details:
Every candidate who will be filling up the application form must provide the following information:
- Aadhar No / Passport No. / Any other valid Govt ID
- Birth Date
- Birth Place
- Father / Mother / Guardian’s Occupation
- Father / Mother / Guardian’s Income Details
- Father / Mother / Guardian’s Education Info
- Preferable Language For Question Paper
- Year of Class XII Appearing / Equivalent passing
- Percentage of Marks
- School Education with marks details
- Choice of NEET 2019 Exam Centre
- State to which candidate belongs
NEET Application Form 2019 Instructions:
Before filling out the NEET Application Forms, the candidate must read all the instructions given below:
- NEET forms are available online only. NEET does not accept offline forms.
- Aadhar card details are compulsory for applying for NEET examination.
- Multiple applications from a single candidate will result in rejection.
- Candidates need to upload scanned photocopies of photograph and signature in JPG format.
- The size of the photograph should be strictly between 10kb and 100kb. The signature image size should range from 3KB to 20 KB.
- Students from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are required self-declaration.
- In case of any mistake in form filling, the corrections can be made during the correction period.
- Correction is strictly allowed in a few particular fields.
- No need to send any form printout of confirmation page to authorities.
NEET 2019 Application Date Important Dates (Starting and Last Date)
|Application Form Release||1st November 2018|
|Last date of Application Form||30th November 2018|
|Application Form Correction||December 2018|
|Exam Date||5th May 2019|
How to Apply For NEET Application Form 2019 (NEET 2019 Registration Process)
Here we are sharing the complete step by step process to fill up the NEET Application Form:
- Visit the official website of NEET UG 2019 (ntaneet.nic.in)
- On the homepage, you will see an option for an Application form. Click on that link which will redirect you to a new page.
- Read all the instructions provided by authorities and click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET (UG) 2019”.
- Enter all the details required for registration and click on “Preview and Next” button.
- After registration, login with login ID and password.
- Fill all the personal details, educational qualification and exam center preference.
- Upload the scanned copies and proceed to the “Make Payment” option.
- Choose the payment mode. Payment modes include debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Once the payment is done, proceed to “Print Confirmation Page”.
- Click on the link and take the print of the confirmation page for further use.
NEET 2019 Application Fee:
We already discussed the NEET Application Form. But many are confused regarding NEET 2019 Application Fee Charges. So here we are sharing the complete details regarding the same.
- Application Fee for NEET 2019 varies as per the different caste category.
- ₹1400 fee is applicable for General and OBC candidates.
- The application fee for SC/ST and PH students is ₹750.
- The application fee payment can be done online using Debit/Credit card, e-wallet, UPI or net banking.
- Additional service tax will be applicable to base charges.